Sunday, August 25, 2013

Warriors News: Stephen Curry Looking To Improve On His Defense

By Josh DhaniFounderGolden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry had a solid season in 2013, leading his team to the second round of the NBA Playoffs and putting up big numbers throughout the year.Curry looks to improve upon that for the upcoming 2013-14 season, as the Warriors have championship aspirations come next June.One thing Curry looks to improve on is his defense. Curry has long been criticized for it, and he looks to prove all his doubters wrong as he makes the next step to being top point guard in the league."No excuses. It’s definitely possible," Curry told Marcus Thompson of the San Jose Mercury News when asked on if it's possible to be dominant on offense and defense. "When I’m in the game, I’m not really thinking, ‘I’m tired. Let me milk it on defense.’ I’ve just got to dig deep. That’s what you prepare in the summer for, to battle through fatigue like that. So I think it is possible. I’m not going to be defensive player of the year. But hopefully I can be top 10 (among point guards) and be able to disrupt some of the best point guards in the world."Many have gone as far as to say to Curry is a liability on defense, but things like that from pundits don't really bother Curry."I don’t really care. I know I can. I know I’m capable of it. I know I’ve shown it. I’m not a liability on the defensive end at all, I don’t think."Curry, in fact, was called an "elite" defender by head coach Mark Jackson not too long ago.If Curry can show his major improvements on the defensive side of the ball this season, there's no question he's a top 3 or 5 point guard in the NBA by season's end, if he's not already. FootBasket.com
Source:http://www.footbasket.com/2013/08/warriors-stephen-curry-improve-defense.html

Warriors News: Stephen Curry Looking To Improve On His Defense Images

Warriors News: Stephen Curry Looking To Improve On His Defense
(585 x 380 - 315.06 KB - jpeg)

Warriors News: Stephen Curry Looking To Improve On His Defense
(320 x 208 - 107.71 KB - jpeg)

Warriors' Curry set to improve not rehab - Sportsnet.ca
(640 x 360 - 100.51 KB - jpeg)

The Golden State Warriors will be Stephen Curry's team this season
(600 x 357 - 174.27 KB - jpeg)

1 comment:

  1. An eternal love affair: the ring of fire in the ancient art world
    An eternal love affair: the ring citizen eco drive titanium watch of fire in titanium paint color the ancient art world titanium wedding ring · An eternal love affair: the ring columbia titanium boots of fire in the ancient art world tungsten titanium · An eternal love affair:

    ReplyDelete