Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ricky Martin - Come With Me

Take a minute to finish your laugh at the obvious(possible) pun of a song title.First of all, I applaud any celeb who releases music WAY past their peak. I'm not a fan of club scene music videos and think they're really cheap,  lame, useless and  I laughed my way through this one. He could've added 50 product placements and became the next JLo tbh.Anyway, the funniest part about all of this is that since he's out he isn't grinding on some girl and since he wants a career he isn't grinding on some guy. Instead he's dancing in the middle with a bunch of people around ... I don't get it, I don't want to get it.Music VideoAlso, I don't go clubbing, is this how people check for sweat patches or ????The only this video made me feel is insecure, he's 41 and looks better than me.Facebook Twitter
Source:http://mediaphobale.blogspot.com/2013/08/ricky-martin-come-with-me.html

Ricky Martin - Come With Me Images

ricky-martin-come-with-me
(400 x 400 - 117.56 KB - jpeg)

Ricky Martin ‘Come With Me’ Teaser
(500 x 350 - 33.68 KB - jpeg)

Ricky Martin - Come With Me HD
(480 x 540 - 48.46 KB - jpeg)

ricky-martin-come-with-me
(730 x 441 - 80.94 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment